Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Is there a list of current versions?
Is there a list of current versions?

2105 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-10-29 00:49:52

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    RonRock
    2014-09-22 10:37:09
     I just did a software update on my MD-802. It was painfully slow. Took most of the day yesterday and I left it running overnight. By morning the updater reported that updates were complete. But the list showed several had errors reported something to the effect that the download was unsuccessful. So I did a safe removal of the card. Reboot my computer, and reinsert the card then open the updater and check for available updates. It reports none available. I can see a list of current programs on the card. But many of the dates are not from yesterdays update.

So how do I know if in fact my software is current? A list of current versions would give me something to check against.

•   Level 5   
    (248) points
    ljs

2014-10-18 15:11:35 (Reply to:RonRock)

Hi i update 1 at a time or they don't download to my sd card. I find if my sd card needs a update i get it in messages on auteltech.com web site. Hope tis helps

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    mbodies

2014-10-19 11:38:25 (Reply to:ljs)

I just made a backup on a new 8gb SDHC card it took about 4 hours and left 1.2 gb space left. All current programs are now on it exactly as my original Autel card. 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-10-29 00:49:52 (Reply to:RonRock)

Normal update won't take so much time. There might be some issue with the SD card or network connection. Besides, please make suere the space is no less than 8G. Current updates require 8G SD card.
  Total1 Pages